Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Development is underway

So I finally got my first app created. Apparently, its more of proof-of-concept. I saw apparently because when I tell people about it, they look at me funny. When I explained it to my wife, she said "um... it sounds like a free app". Implying that i should never, under any circumstances charge for it.

With that lovely intro out of the way, I give you ClockWatch. ClockWatch is an app that will allow you to keep an eye on multiple clocks. Not all clocks are the same so you can see what time it is on different clocks at once. This is helpful so you can now know what time your bosses clock says when he says your late. Thats just one example of this useful app. It is not yet on the market, but you can scan the code below to download it.


Here is a screen shot:
Scan code to download

ClockWatch,Android,Trentacosta


qrcode
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment